Weaponz Online is a small veteran owned business which was started
in July of 2014. We primarily work with other businesses on custom
promotional products of all types. But we started out by carrying
products such as challenge coins and other memorabilia related to the Aircraft Armament Systems (Weapons) career field within the USAF.
We are most popular for our series of aircraft specific Remove Before Flight tags, aircraft shaped challenge coins, or AFSC specific Duty Identifier Tabs!
Custom Products can be designed with discounted/wholesale pricing specifically for businesses or organizations who prefer to buy any of our in-store items or their own custom promotional items in bulk.
- All shipping cost paid is non-refundable, in the event that the carrier does not fulfill their expedited shipping time, a claim may be filed with them.
- Damaged and lost mail claims can be completed by you as the buyer with the shipping carrier, or by us as the seller. If you would like us to complete the claim process we will need to be contacted within 2 weeks of the item being marked as delivered. Please be sure to keep original packaging and have pictures of the damaged packaging and and items.
- All orders of in-stock items will be shipped on same or next day. Items that require customization will have delayed processing time while the items are in production. These times will vary based on product, but typically follow the ranges below:
- 1 to 2 days for vinyl decals
- 1 to 6 days for laser engraving services
- 18-23 days for bulk embroidery products
- 20-35 days for bulk challenge coin products
All orders with an APO or U.S. address will receive USPS First Class or
Priority mail shipping. (See APO instructions below) There will also be
options available for other shipping choices if you prefer to pay for
- Orders outside of the U.S. will receive some choices for USPS and UPS shipping services. The choices available to you will be determined by cart weight, and customs value requirements. The cost of shipping varies by service, speed, weight, and location.
Instructions for APO addresses:
- Country: Select "United States"
- Region: Select "Armed Forces _________" (Africa, Americas, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Pacific)
- Address 1: Enter your unit information (e.g. 379 EMXS/MXMR)
- City: Enter APO _ _ (AE, AA, AP...)
- Post Code: Enter post/zip code (e.g. 09309)
Guidelines Provided by USPS for APO shipments:
- Write out the service member's full name in the address.*
- Include the unit and APO/FPO/DPO
(Air/Army Post Office™, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office)
address with the 9-digit ZIP Code™ (if one is assigned). For example...
UNIT 2050 BOX 4190
APO AP 96278-2050
PSC 802 BOX 74
APO AE 09499-0074
FPO AP 96667-3931
APO AA 09045-1000
- Include a return address.