Weaponz Online is a small veteran owned business which was started
in July of 2014. We primarily work with other businesses on custom
promotional products of all types. But we started out by carrying
products such as challenge coins and other memorabilia related to the Aircraft Armament Systems (Weapons) career field within the USAF.
We are most popular for our series of aircraft specific Remove Before Flight tags, aircraft shaped challenge coins, or AFSC specific Duty Identifier Tabs!
Custom Products can be designed with discounted/wholesale pricing specifically for businesses or organizations who prefer to buy any of our in-store items or their own custom promotional items in bulk.
Fuck You Friday
History and Information:
- "Fuck You Friday" is every Friday for all participating members.
- "Fuck Your Shit" is the act of hitting anything and everything out of someones hands, best done when they are least expecting it.
- Hitting their item or items downward into the ground is the most common.
- For added glory and heroism in the eyes of the organization, hit items upward, whether into the air, or slamming them into the ceiling for a more fulfilling "Fuck Your Shit".
- DO NOT "Fuck Anyone's Shit" if you do not intend to replace or are not capable replacing that shit.
- Example of having Intent/capability: If you "Fuck Their Lunch", you must be able to afford and have a plan to buy them another lunch.
- Example of lacking Intent/capability: You may be capable of replacing costly electronics, but you are not capable of replacing any potentially lost data on those devices, so don't do it!
- By purchasing the "Fuck You Friday" Membership Coin, you are accepting and acknowledging your full intent to join this great organization, and consent to being a weekly participant.
- Being an organization member, entitles you to "Fuck Your Shit" to any other members, as well as them to you, regardless of if you know each other.
- Anyone who is not actively part of the organization but chooses to "Fuck Any Members Shit", should be considered initiated into the organization whether they like it or not.
- If anyone "Fucks your shit" and it isn't a Friday, or a member "Fucks A Non-Members Shit", a penalty should be enforced, to be developed by your local members.
- If you find out someone is a part of this great organization, but you have not formally met them yet, you are obligated to introduce yourself to them with a fine, high quality "Fucking of their shit".