Free shipping on all US and APO orders over $14.99!
Booth Sponsorships - Airshows & Other Base Events
This sponsorship is for when your base has a large event coming up, typically this will be limited to Air Shows or other base events that open the base to the public. Any of these larger events that typically allow the base organizations to set up booths to sell items/raise funds. This is where the Booth Sponsorship comes in, allowing you to stock up on items that you may not be able to buy in bulk, and maximizing your abilities to raise funds.
What is in it for you:
You pay nothing up front. Initially an inventory is built of what will be sent. With this inventory you will know what reduced prices you will pay for which items, it will also show you projected profits based on if you sell at our suggest prices. Once the inventory is final, we will pay to ship you the items, you sell them at your event with a mark up and raise money.
Popular Item Pricing:
- Aircraft Coins
Unit cost: $12
Est. Profit: $3-8 profit per coin sold
- Aircraft Remove Before Flight
Unit Cost: $4.75
Est. Profit: $2.25-5.25 per keychain sold
See the bottom of this page for the stats from previous events we have sponsored.
What will you pay for:
After your event is over, you will pay to ship back whatever you did not sell. Once a verification of inventory is completed on our end, you will receive an invoice with the reduced pricing rates on the inventory for all the items sold (including items lost while in your possession).
- Your base must be hosting a major/public event that allows your shop or private organization to participate in running a booth.
- Your booth must be intended to raise money for your unit, not your personally owned booth that you are running for yourself.
- This sponsorship opportunity is open to all career fields for generic military items (aircraft coins & keychains)
- Try to make request 4 to 6 weeks before your event, this allows time to make sure I have everything you may need in stock.
- After the inventory is decided on, your flight chief will need to email us from a .gov email approving the sponsorship.
- Not all request will be approved, due to the increase of request for this program, selections will be limited to larger events.
- Turnaround time needs to try to remain minimum, so all items that were not sold at the event need to be shipped back within 3 days of the event ending.
- Once the invoice is sent, it will need to be paid with in 7 days.
Booth Sponsorship Request:
Hill AFB - June 2018:
items for the Warriors Over The Wasatch Airshow
which had 612,000 people
attend over a period of 2 days, they made an estimated sales of $5265.00
with a profit of $2126.00.
Edwards AFB - March 2019: Provided 392 items for the Load Crew Of the Year which had up to 200 people attend over a 1 day period, they made an estimated sales of $1079.00 with a profit of $535.00.
Edwards AFB - April 2019: Provided 273 items for the Team Edwards Day which had up to 5,000 people attend over a 1 day period, they made an estimated sales of $107.00 with a profit of $43.50.
Nellis AFB - November 2019: Provided _ _ _ items for the Aviation Nation - Air & Space Expo which had up to Xxx,000 people attend over a period of 2 days, they made an estimated profit of $### (Pending).